1.12.2011

entree.

my first post. what should I say, I guess I'll start with saying I've should've started this blog a long time ago, since there are so many things I'd like to post, however are slightly outdated. you know what, I'll just start with what's on my mind right now. as the blog continues to grow I shall post both new stuff about vans as old stuff or in other words things I find worthy to blog about. it is my blog for that matter. welcome.

since my first post can't hardly go without an image here's one of my favourite collaborations I've seen in a while. the collab is between Filson x vans. for the first time in the long Filson history (1897) they made a casual shoe. the Sk8-Hi and the 46 LX low top are made of birdie leather, duck twill and wax oiled laces. (both rucksack and shoes available at 290SQM in amsterdam).

oh, and while it's on my mind anyway, vans made a short video for this unique collab too. Watch the video here. really awesome to see how 2 brands with a reasonable amount of history came together and made such an awesome quality product.

No comments:

Post a Comment